Pengaruh Gender, Pertimbangan Pasar Kerja, Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Pemilihan Karir Profesi Akuntan

  • Ayu Rakhma Wuryandini
  • Noval Amrain Universitas Negeri Gorontalo
  • Imran Rosman Hambali Universitas Negeri Gorontalo

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to analyze the influence of gender, labor market considerations and work environment on career choice as an accounting profession for accounting students at universities in Gorontalo Province. This type of quantitative research is used in this study with multiple regression as an analytical technique. One university and 3 private universities in Gorontalo Province were used as the population and the sample of this study was accounting students in semester VII of 74 students obtained from simple random sampling. The results of this study indicate that partially gender has a positive but not significant effect on career choice as an accountant profession, labor market considerations have a positive and significant effect on career choice as an accountant profession, and work environment has a positive and significant effect on career choice as an accountant profession. Simultaneously, the variables of Gender, Labor Market Considerations, and Work Environment have a positive and significant effect on career choice as an accountant profession. The variables of gender, labor market considerations, and work environment were able to explain the choice of career as an accounting profession by 36.9% while the remaining 63.1% was influenced by other variables not explained in this study.

Keywords: Gender, Job Market Considerations, Work Environment, Career Selection as Accountant Profesion

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Andersen, William, and Anis Chariri. 2012. “Analisis Persepsi Mahasiswa Akuntansi Dalam Memilih Profesi Sebagai Akuntan.” Diponegoro Journal Of Accounting 1(1):1–14.

Bily, Kadek, Jaya Ari, Made Arie Wahyuni, Ni Luh, and Gede Erni. 2017. “Pengaruh Faktor Gender, Pertimbangan Pasar Kerja, Lingkungan Kerja, Penghargaan Finansial Dan Pelatihan Profesional Terhadap Minat Mahasiswa Dalam Berkarir Sebagai Akuntan Publik (Studi Pada Mahasiswa Jurusan Akuntansi Program S1 Universitas Pendidikan Ga.” 1.

Choirunisa, Safira Alma. 2017. “Pengaruh Penghargaan Finansial , Gender , Dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Minat Menjadi Akuntan Pemerintah ( Studi Kasus Pada Mahasiswa Program Studi Akuntansi Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta Angkatan 2014-2015 ).” JurnalFakultas Ekonomi (1):1–15.

Merdekawati, Dian Putri, and Ardiani I. K. A. Sulistyawati. 2011. “Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pemilihan Karir Akuntan Publik Dan Non Akuntan Publik.” 13(1):9–19.

Putra, Wirmie Eka. 2011. “Analisis Perbedaan Persepsi Mahasiswa Akuntansi Universitas Jambi Mengenai Faktor-Faktor Yang.” Jurnal Investasi 7(1):1–13.

Ramdani, Rahmat Fajar, and Zulaikha. 2013. “Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi ( Studi Empiris Mahasiswa Akuntansi Di Perguruan Tinggi Di Semarang ).” Diponegoro Journal Of Accounting 2(4):1–13.

Sari, Lilis Kurnia, and Sukanti Sukanti. 2016. “Pengaruh Nilai Intrinsik Pekerjaan, Lingkungan Kerja, Dan Pertimbangan Pasar Kerja Terhadap Motivasi Pemilihan Karier Sebagai Akuntan (Studi Kasus Pada Mahasiswa Program Studi Akuntansi Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta).” Jurnal Profita 8(4):1–16.

Sari, Maya. 2013. “Faktor - Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pemilihan Karir Menjadi Akuntan Publik Oleh Mahasiswa Departemen Akuntansi Fakultas Ekonomi Umsu Medan Maya.” Riset Akuntansi Dan Bisnis 13(September):174–201.

Sarjono, Haryadi Dan, and Winda Julianita. 2011. SPSS VS LISRELL, Sebuah Pengantar Aplikasi Untuk Riset. Jakrta: Salemba Empat.

Siswanto. 2011. Pengantar Manajemen. Jakarta: Alfabeta.

Published
2021-08-21
How to Cite
Wuryandini, A. R., Amrain, N., & Hambali, I. R. (2021). Pengaruh Gender, Pertimbangan Pasar Kerja, Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Pemilihan Karir Profesi Akuntan. Jambura Accounting Review, 2(2), 87 - 99. https://doi.org/10.37905/jar.v2i2.31
Abstract viewed = 35 times
PDF downloaded = 32 times