Pengaruh Kompetensi SDM, Prinsip Akuntabilitas Terhadap Pengelolaan Keuangan Desa Di Kecamatan Suwawa Selatan

  • Sahmin Noholo Universitas Negeri Gorontalo

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of human resource competence and the principles of accountability in village financial management in South Suwawa District, Bone Bolango Regency partially or simultaneously. The research method used is quantitative methods by means of data through distributing questionnaires to employees. The data analysis used is multiple regression. The results showed that partially or simultaneously the competence of human resources of village officials and the principle of accountability in village financial management had a positive and significant effect on village financial management in Suwawa Selatan District, Bone Bolango Regency. The coefficient of determination is 0.435, which means that the determinant value of the competence of village officials and the principle of accountability for village financial management on village financial management in Suwawa Selatan District Bone Bolango Regency is 43.50%. While the remaining 56.50% can be provided by other variables not examined in this study. These factors are the knowledge of village officials, skills in village financial management, education of village officials, integrity of village officials, work motivation of village officials, transparency of village financial management, work discipline and the internal control system implemented by the village government.

Keywords: Village Financial Management, HR Competence, Accountability Principles

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Abdussamad, Z. (2014). Kompetensi Aparat dalam Pelayanan Publik (1st ed.). Deepublish.

Auditya, L., Husaini, & Lismawati. (2013). Analisis Pengaruh Akuntabilitas dan Transparansi Pengelolaan Keuangan Daerah Terhadap Kinerja Pemerintah Daerah. Fairness, 3(1), 21–42.

Azhar, S. (2017). Sistem Informasi Akuntansi. Penerbit Lingga Jaya.

Basalamah, M. S. (2017). The Influence Of Motivation, Competence And Individual Characteristics On Performance Clerk (The Study) In The City Of Makassar. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 6(12), 148–153.

Garung, C. Y., & Ga, L. L. (2020). Pengaruh Akuntabilitas Dan Transparansi Terhadap Pengelolaan Alokasi Dana Desa (ADD) Dalam Pencapaian Good Governance Pada Desa Manulea, Kecamatan Sasitamean, Kabupaten Malaka. Jurnal Akuntansi: Transparansi Dan Akuntabilitas, 8(1), 19–27.

Mardiasmo. (2009). Akuntansi Sektor Publik. Penerbit ANDI.

Mursyidi. (2010). Akuntansi Dasar. Ghalia Indonesia.

Sabarno, H. (2007). Mamandu Otonomi Daerah Menjaga Kesatuan Bangsa. Sinar Grafika.

Sedarmayanti. (2014). Sumber Daya Manusia dan Produktivitas Kerja. Mandar Maju.

Published
2021-02-23
How to Cite
Noholo, S. (2021). Pengaruh Kompetensi SDM, Prinsip Akuntabilitas Terhadap Pengelolaan Keuangan Desa Di Kecamatan Suwawa Selatan. Jambura Accounting Review, 2(1), 66 - 75. https://doi.org/10.37905/jar.v2i1.28
Abstract viewed = 33 times
PDF downloaded = 26 times